Final standings in the qualifying round shall be established
using the following criteria:
1. Won/Lost records… 2 points for win 1 point for tie
2. Head to Head – winner of game between the tied teams-if 3 teams are tied, a team would have had to beat the other
2 teams to advance. The remaining teams go to the next tiebreaker with no reverting back.
3. Difference PLUS OR MINUS of total runs scored, with a limit of 7 PLUS or
Minus per game allowed.
4. The least (fewest) amount of runs scored against.
5. The total runs scored in all games, with a maxium of 10 runs scored per
game will be used.
6. Positions will be settled by a coin toss.